Characterization of paired helical filaments by scanning transmission electron microscopy
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Imaging in Alzheimer's Disease
Volume 67, Issue 3-4, pages 126–140, July 2005
How to Cite
Ksiezak-Reding, H. and Wall, J. S. (2005), Characterization of paired helical filaments by scanning transmission electron microscopy. Microsc. Res. Tech., 67: 126–140. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20188
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!