This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Wavelength and alignment tests for confocal spectral imaging systems†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
Published 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 307–319, 1 December 2005
How to Cite
Zucker, R. M. and Lerner, J. M. (2005), Wavelength and alignment tests for confocal spectral imaging systems. Microsc. Res. Tech., 68: 307–319. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20249
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2005
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!