G.G. and A.S. contributed equally to this work.
Quantitative and reliable in vitro method combining scanning electron microscopy and image analysis for the screening of osteotropic modulators
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 69, Issue 8, pages 606–612, August 2006
How to Cite
Grimandi, G., Soueidan, A., Anjrini, A. A., Badran, Z., Pilet, P., Daculsi, G., Faucheux, C., Bouler, J. M. and Guicheux, J. (2006), Quantitative and reliable in vitro method combining scanning electron microscopy and image analysis for the screening of osteotropic modulators. Microsc. Res. Tech., 69: 606–612. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20326
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2005
- Fondation de l'avenir pour la recherche médicale appliquée-étude (Foundation for the future of applied medical research-study). Grant Number: ET2-321
- INSERM. Grant Number: EM 9903
- Région des Pays de la Loire
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!