User-friendly semiautomated assembly of accurate image mosaics in microscopy
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 135–146, February 2007
How to Cite
Thévenaz, P. and Unser, M. (2007), User-friendly semiautomated assembly of accurate image mosaics in microscopy. Microsc. Res. Tech., 70: 135–146. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20393
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2006
- Center for Biomedical Imaging (CIBM)
- Geneva-Lausanne Universities
- Hasler, Leenaards, and Louis-Jeantet Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!