In situ hybridization studies confirming recent findings of the existence of a local nonneuronal catecholamine production in human patellar tendinosis
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 908–911, October 2007
How to Cite
Danielson, P., Alfredson, H. and Forsgren, S. (2007), In situ hybridization studies confirming recent findings of the existence of a local nonneuronal catecholamine production in human patellar tendinosis. Microsc. Res. Tech., 70: 908–911. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20495
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2007
- The Faculty of Medicine at Umeå University
- The Swedish National Centre for Research in Sports
- The County Council of Västerbotten
- The J.C. Kempe Memorial Foundation Scholarship Fund
- The Arnerska Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!