Preservation and fluorescence of the microfossils from Neoproterozoic Doushantuo formation
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 260–266, April 2008
How to Cite
Chi, H., Feng, M., Xiao, Z. and Lu, Z. (2008), Preservation and fluorescence of the microfossils from Neoproterozoic Doushantuo formation. Microsc. Res. Tech., 71: 260–266. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20547
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60121101
- State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics, Southeast University and LPS, Nanjing Institute of Geology and Palaeontology, CAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!