Real-time cellular uptake of serotonin using fluorescence lifetime imaging with two-photon excitation
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 267–273, April 2008
How to Cite
Botchway, S. W., Parker, A. W., Bisby, R. H. and Crisostomo, A. G. (2008), Real-time cellular uptake of serotonin using fluorescence lifetime imaging with two-photon excitation. Microsc. Res. Tech., 71: 267–273. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20548
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!