Colocalization of MCM8 and MCM7 with proteins involved in distinct aspects of DNA replication
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 288–297, April 2008
How to Cite
Kinoshita, Y., Johnson, E. M., Gordon, R. E., Negri-Bell, H., Evans, M. T., Coolbaugh, J., Rosario-Peralta, Y., Samet, J., Slusser, E., Birkenbach, M. P. and Daniel, D. C. (2008), Colocalization of MCM8 and MCM7 with proteins involved in distinct aspects of DNA replication. Microsc. Res. Tech., 71: 288–297. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20553
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2007
- Commonwealth Health Research Board
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!