Novel interactions of perlecan: Unraveling perlecan's role in angiogenesis
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Basement Membranes: From the Matrisome to Beyond
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 339–348, May 2008
How to Cite
Bix, G. and Iozzo, R. V. (2008), Novel interactions of perlecan: Unraveling perlecan's role in angiogenesis. Microsc. Res. Tech., 71: 339–348. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20562
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA39481, CA47282
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!