In situ immunocytochemical detection of altered membrane composition induced by cell–cell contact in cultured mammalian cells
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 71, Issue 10, pages 749–759, October 2008
How to Cite
Du, W., Cui, Z., Tsui, Z.-C., Chen, Q. and Willingham, M. C. (2008), In situ immunocytochemical detection of altered membrane composition induced by cell–cell contact in cultured mammalian cells. Microsc. Res. Tech., 71: 749–759. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20616
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!