A qualitative and quantitative study of the hepatic pigmented macrophage aggregates during the breeding cycle of ohrid trout, Salmo letnica Kar. (Teloestei, Salmonidae)
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 71, Issue 11, pages 822–830, November 2008
How to Cite
Jordanova, M., Miteva, N. and Rocha, E. (2008), A qualitative and quantitative study of the hepatic pigmented macrophage aggregates during the breeding cycle of ohrid trout, Salmo letnica Kar. (Teloestei, Salmonidae). Microsc. Res. Tech., 71: 822–830. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20626
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!