Types and numbers of sensilla on antennae and maxillary palps of small and large houseflies, Musca domestica (Diptera, Muscidae)
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 71, Issue 12, pages 880–886, December 2008
How to Cite
Smallegange, R. C., Kelling, F. J. and Otter, C. J. D. (2008), Types and numbers of sensilla on antennae and maxillary palps of small and large houseflies, Musca domestica (Diptera, Muscidae). Microsc. Res. Tech., 71: 880–886. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20636
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2007
- Technical Sciences Foundation of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (STW-NWO). Grant Number: GBI 33.2997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!