Signaling molecules and pathways regulating the fate of spermatogonial stem cells
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Strategic Aspects of Spermatogenesis and the Maturation of Spermatozoa. Part I
Volume 72, Issue 8, pages 586–595, August 2009
How to Cite
He, Z., Kokkinaki, M. and Dym, M. (2009), Signaling molecules and pathways regulating the fate of spermatogonial stem cells. Microsc. Res. Tech., 72: 586–595. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20698
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-HD33728
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!