Imaging of cochlear tissue with a grating interferometer and hard X-rays
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 72, Issue 12, pages 902–907, December 2009
How to Cite
Richter, C.-P., Shintani-Smith, S., Fishman, A., David, C., Robinson, I. and Rau, C. (2009), Imaging of cochlear tissue with a grating interferometer and hard X-rays. Microsc. Res. Tech., 72: 902–907. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20728
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
- Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Grant Number: DEFG02-91ER45439
- ORNL. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
- US DOE, Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science. Grant Number: W-31-109-ENG-38
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN-0415901
- NIST (U.S. Department of Commerce)
- UOP LLC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!