Increased androgen receptor and remodeling in the prostatic stroma after the inhibition of 5-alpha reductase and aromatase in gerbil ventral prostate
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 72, Issue 12, pages 939–950, December 2009
How to Cite
Corradi, L. S., Góes, R. M., Vilamaior, P. S.L. and Taboga, S. R. (2009), Increased androgen receptor and remodeling in the prostatic stroma after the inhibition of 5-alpha reductase and aromatase in gerbil ventral prostate. Microsc. Res. Tech., 72: 939–950. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20740
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2009
- FAPESP (São Paulo Research Foundation). Grant Numbers: Proc. Nr. 03/9570-2, 04/01603-1
- CNPq (Brazilian National Research and Development Council). Grant Number: Proc. Nr. 301111/05-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!