Increased androgen receptor and remodeling in the prostatic stroma after the inhibition of 5-alpha reductase and aromatase in gerbil ventral prostate
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 72, Issue 12, pages 939–950, December 2009
How to Cite
Corradi, L. S., Góes, R. M., Vilamaior, P. S.L. and Taboga, S. R. (2009), Increased androgen receptor and remodeling in the prostatic stroma after the inhibition of 5-alpha reductase and aromatase in gerbil ventral prostate. Microsc. Res. Tech., 72: 939–950. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20740
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2009
- FAPESP (São Paulo Research Foundation). Grant Numbers: Proc. Nr. 03/9570-2, 04/01603-1
- CNPq (Brazilian National Research and Development Council). Grant Number: Proc. Nr. 301111/05-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!