Studies of the growth, evolution, and self-aggregation of β-amyloid fibrils using tapping-mode atomic force microscopy
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Nano-Bio-Imaging and Analysis
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 699–708, July 2011
How to Cite
Serem, W. K., Bett, C. K., Ngunjiri, J. N. and Garno, J. C. (2011), Studies of the growth, evolution, and self-aggregation of β-amyloid fibrils using tapping-mode atomic force microscopy. Microsc. Res. Tech., 74: 699–708. doi: 10.1002/jemt.20940
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
- State of Louisiana Board of Regents Research Competitiveness Subprogram. Grant Number: LEQSF(2006-09)-RD-A-04
- National Science Foundation Career Program. Grant Number: CHE-0847291
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!