Nearest neighbor analysis of dopamine D1 receptors and Na+-K+-ATPases in dendritic spines dissected by STED microscopy
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 220–228, February 2012
How to Cite
Blom, H., RöNnlund, D., Scott, L., Spicarova, Z., Rantanen, V., Widengren, J., Aperia, A. and Brismar, H. (2012), Nearest neighbor analysis of dopamine D1 receptors and Na+-K+-ATPases in dendritic spines dissected by STED microscopy. Microsc. Res. Tech., 75: 220–228. doi: 10.1002/jemt.21046
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: VR-2006-3197, VR-2007-4582, VR-2007-2519
- Erling-Perssons Foundation and the 7th Framework program. Grant Number: Fluodiamon 201 837
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!