Authentication of bee pollen grains in bright-field microscopy by combining one-class classification techniques and image processing
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 75, Issue 11, pages 1475–1485, November 2012
How to Cite
Chica, M. (2012), Authentication of bee pollen grains in bright-field microscopy by combining one-class classification techniques and image processing. Microsc. Res. Tech., 75: 1475–1485. doi: 10.1002/jemt.22091
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!