Morphology, distribution, and abundance of antennal sensilla of male and female macropterous and brachypterous small brown planthopper, Laodelphax striatellus (Fallén) (Hemiptera: Delphacidae)
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 75, Issue 11, pages 1492–1512, November 2012
How to Cite
Fu, B.-X., Bellis, G. A., Hong, J., Wang, J.-R., Wu, Q., Tang, Q.-Y., Cheng, J.-A. and Zhu, Z.-R. (2012), Morphology, distribution, and abundance of antennal sensilla of male and female macropterous and brachypterous small brown planthopper, Laodelphax striatellus (Fallén) (Hemiptera: Delphacidae). Microsc. Res. Tech., 75: 1492–1512. doi: 10.1002/jemt.22093
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Development Program of the People's Republic of China from the Ministry of Science and Technology (973 Program). Grant Numbers: 2010CB126200, NSFC project (30971908), MOA (201003031)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!