The development of the tongue of the domestic goose from 9th to 25th day of incubation as seen by scanning electron microscopy
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 75, Issue 11, pages 1564–1570, November 2012
How to Cite
Skieresz-Szewczyk, K., Prozorowska, E. and Jackowiak, H. (2012), The development of the tongue of the domestic goose from 9th to 25th day of incubation as seen by scanning electron microscopy. Microsc. Res. Tech., 75: 1564–1570. doi: 10.1002/jemt.22101
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!