Quantitative zonal differentiation of articular cartilage by microscopic magnetic resonance imaging, polarized light microscopy, and Fourier-transform infrared imaging
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 625–632, June 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. H. and Xia, Y. (2013), Quantitative zonal differentiation of articular cartilage by microscopic magnetic resonance imaging, polarized light microscopy, and Fourier-transform infrared imaging. Microsc. Res. Tech., 76: 625–632. doi: 10.1002/jemt.22209
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- NIH R01. Grant Numbers: AR045172, AR052353
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!