Review Editor: Prof. George Perry
Comparative study by computed radiography, histology, and scanning electron microscopy of the articular cartilage of normal goats and in chronic infection with caprine arthritis-encephalitis virus
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 11–16, January 2014
How to Cite
de Sousa, V. R., das Chagas Araújo Sousa, F., da Silva Filho, O. F., Grassi Rici, R. E., das Neves Diniz, A., da Silva Moura, L., de Jesus Rosa Pereira Alves, J., de Sousa Júnior, A., Angélica Miglino, M., de Sousa, J. M., de Jesus Moraes Junior, F. and Ribeiro Alves, F. (2014), Comparative study by computed radiography, histology, and scanning electron microscopy of the articular cartilage of normal goats and in chronic infection with caprine arthritis-encephalitis virus. Microsc. Res. Tech., 77: 11–16. doi: 10.1002/jemt.22306
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!