REVIEW EDITOR: Dr. Chuanbin Mao
Evaluation of the interaction between sodium hypochlorite and several formulations containing chlorhexidine and its effect on the radicular dentin—SEM and push-out bond strength analysis
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 17–22, January 2014
How to Cite
Graziele Magro, M., Carlos Kuga, M., Regina Victorino, K., Antonio Vázquez-Garcia, F., Javier Aranda-Garcia, A., Batista Faria-Junior, N., Faria, G. and Luis Shinohara, A. (2014), Evaluation of the interaction between sodium hypochlorite and several formulations containing chlorhexidine and its effect on the radicular dentin—SEM and push-out bond strength analysis. Microsc. Res. Tech., 77: 17–22. doi: 10.1002/jemt.22307
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!