REVIEW EDITOR: Prof. Alberto Diaspro
A mixed microscopic method for differentiating seven species of “Bixie”-related Chinese Materia Medica
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 57–70, January 2014
How to Cite
Tang, Y., He, X., Quanlan, C., Lanlan, F., Jianye, Z., Zhongzhen, Z., Dong, L., Zhitao, L., Yi, T. and Chen, H. (2014), A mixed microscopic method for differentiating seven species of “Bixie”-related Chinese Materia Medica. Microsc. Res. Tech., 77: 57–70. doi: 10.1002/jemt.22313
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- The Faculty Research Grant of Hong Kong Baptist University. Grant Number: FRG1/12-13/035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!