From The Character Concept in Evolutionary Biology, G.P. Wagner, editor. Reprinted with permission. © 2000 by Academic Press, San Diego.
Homologies of process and modular elements of embryonic construction†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 1, pages 1–12, 15/30 April 2001
How to Cite
Gilbert, S. F. and Bolker, J. A. (2001), Homologies of process and modular elements of embryonic construction. J. Exp. Zool., 291: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/jez.1
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!