Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry
Effects of genic substitution at the pink-eyed dilution locus on the proliferation and differentiation of mouse epidermal melanocytes in vivo and in vitro
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 4, pages 351–366, 1 March 2002
How to Cite
Hirobe, T., Kawa, Y., Mizoguchi, M., Ito, S. and Wakamatsu, K. (2002), Effects of genic substitution at the pink-eyed dilution locus on the proliferation and differentiation of mouse epidermal melanocytes in vivo and in vitro. J. Exp. Zool., 292: 351–366. doi: 10.1002/jez.10051
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2001
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 10670812, 12670844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!