Pentadactyl pattern of the avian wing autopodium and pyramid reduction hypothesis
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 294, Issue 2, pages 152–159, 15 August 2002
How to Cite
KundráT, M., Seichert, V., Russell, A. P. and Smetana, K. (2002), Pentadactyl pattern of the avian wing autopodium and pyramid reduction hypothesis. J. Exp. Zool., 294: 152–159. doi: 10.1002/jez.10140
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2002
- Granting Agency of Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic. Grant Number: 136/2000/B BIO/ PřF
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 111100005
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: OGP0009745
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!