Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry
Early carbonic anhydrase induction in the gills of the blue crab, Callinectes sapidus, during low salinity acclimation is independent of ornithine decarboxylase activity
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 6, pages 350–358, 1/31 May 2001
How to Cite
Henry, R. P. and Watts, S. A. (2001), Early carbonic anhydrase induction in the gills of the blue crab, Callinectes sapidus, during low salinity acclimation is independent of ornithine decarboxylase activity. J. Exp. Zool., 289: 350–358. doi: 10.1002/jez.1016
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2000
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN 97‐27835
- Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!