The crocodilian mitochondrial control region: general structure, conserved sequences, and evolutionary implications
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Special Issue: Molecular evolution of the Crocodylia
Volume 294, Issue 4, pages 334–345, 15 December 2002
How to Cite
Ray, D. A. and Densmore, L. (2002), The crocodilian mitochondrial control region: general structure, conserved sequences, and evolutionary implications. J. Exp. Zool., 294: 334–345. doi: 10.1002/jez.10198
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2002
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 7007-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!