Sex reversal in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) using a nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 2, pages 177–181, 1 July 2001
How to Cite
Afonso, L. O. B., Wassermann, G. J. and Terezinha de Oliveira, R. (2001), Sex reversal in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) using a nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor. J. Exp. Zool., 290: 177–181. doi: 10.1002/jez.1047
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2000
- FAPERGS. Grant Number: 98/1555.7
- CNPQ Research Award. Grant Number: 520066/98-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!