Comparative Physiology and Biology
Retinal photoreceptors and visual pigments in Boa constrictor imperator
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 4, pages 359–365, 1 September 2001
How to Cite
Sillman, A. J., Johnson, J. L. and Loew, E. R. (2001), Retinal photoreceptors and visual pigments in Boa constrictor imperator. J. Exp. Zool., 290: 359–365. doi: 10.1002/jez.1076
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!