Comparison of the gonadal development and plasma levels of sex steroid hormones in diploid and triploid sea bass, Dicentrarchus labrax L.
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 4, pages 384–395, 1 September 2001
How to Cite
Felip, A., Piferrer, F., Carrillo, M. and Zanuy, S. (2001), Comparison of the gonadal development and plasma levels of sex steroid hormones in diploid and triploid sea bass, Dicentrarchus labrax L. J. Exp. Zool., 290: 384–395. doi: 10.1002/jez.1079
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2000
- EC. Grant Number: AIR2-CT93-1543
- CICYT. Grant Number: AGP94-1321
- Government of Valencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!