A molecular phylogenetic study of ecological diversification in the Australian lizard genus Ctenophorus
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 4, pages 339–353, 15 December 2001
How to Cite
Melville, J., Schulte, J. A. and Larson, A. (2001), A molecular phylogenetic study of ecological diversification in the Australian lizard genus Ctenophorus. J. Exp. Zool., 291: 339–353. doi: 10.1002/jez.1133
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2001
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-9318642
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-9726064
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-9982736
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: ARC00104045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!