Contribution no. 161, Zoological Laboratory, University of Texas, Austin, Texas. The writer has been aided in the present work by a grant from The Committee for Research on Sex Problems, of the National Research Council.
Studies in mammalian spermatogenesis. III. The fate of the chromatin-nucleolus in the opossum†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1924 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 197–227, April 1924
How to Cite
Painter, T. S. (1924), Studies in mammalian spermatogenesis. III. The fate of the chromatin-nucleolus in the opossum. J. Exp. Zool., 39: 197–227. doi: 10.1002/jez.1400390203
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!