This work was completed during the tenure of a National Research Council Followship in Zoology at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California. The author is indebted to Dr. W. K. Fisher for the facilities of the Hopkins Marine Station, and to Dr. D. M. Whitaker for every encouragement.
Echinoderm bilateral determination in chemical concentration gradients. II. The effects of Azide, pilocarpine, pyocyanine, diamine, cysteine, glutathione, and lithium
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1942 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 329–345, March 1942
How to Cite
Pease, D. C. (1942), Echinoderm bilateral determination in chemical concentration gradients. II. The effects of Azide, pilocarpine, pyocyanine, diamine, cysteine, glutathione, and lithium. J. Exp. Zool., 89: 329–345. doi: 10.1002/jez.1400890209
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!