Activation and organization of the central nervous system in amphibians. Part III. Synthesis of a new working hypothesis
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1952 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 83–108, June 1952
How to Cite
Nieuwkoop, P. D. (1952), Activation and organization of the central nervous system in amphibians. Part III. Synthesis of a new working hypothesis. J. Exp. Zool., 120: 83–108. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401200104
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!