Aided by a grant from the Penrose Fund of the American Philosophical Society. My thanks also to Mr. E. E. Bailey for his care of the birds.
The effect of photic and psychic stimuli on the reproductive cycle of the male starling, Sturnus vulgaris†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1953 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 227–239, November 1953
How to Cite
Burger, J. W. (1953), The effect of photic and psychic stimuli on the reproductive cycle of the male starling, Sturnus vulgaris. J. Exp. Zool., 124: 227–239. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401240203
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!