This work has been supported in part by a grant to the Jackson Memorial Laboratory from the American Cancer Society upon recommendation of the Committee on Growth of the National Research Council and in part by a research grant (C-1074) from the National Cancer Institute, of the National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service.
An experimental approach to action of genes at the agouti locus in the mouse
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1955 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 199–220, November 1955
How to Cite
Silvers, W. K. and Russell, E. S. (1955), An experimental approach to action of genes at the agouti locus in the mouse. J. Exp. Zool., 130: 199–220. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401300203
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!