This investigation was supported at Kenyon by a research grant (B-578) from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service.
The relation of epidermal innervation to the regeneration of limb deplants in Amblystoma larvae†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1956 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 133, Issue 2, pages 281–299, November 1956
How to Cite
Thornton, C. S. (1956), The relation of epidermal innervation to the regeneration of limb deplants in Amblystoma larvae. J. Exp. Zool., 133: 281–299. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401330206
During the summer of 1955 this investigation was supported by a research grant from the National Science Foundation.
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!