At Kenyon this investigation was supported by a grant (B-578) from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service.
The inhibition of limb regeneration in urodele larvae by localized irradiation with ultraviolet light
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1958 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 137, Issue 1, pages 153–179, February 1958
How to Cite
Thornton, C. S. (1958), The inhibition of limb regeneration in urodele larvae by localized irradiation with ultraviolet light. J. Exp. Zool., 137: 153–179. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401370108
During the summer of 1957 at Moran this investigation was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation.
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!