This work was supported by grants from the Population Council and the U.S.P.H.S. RG-8167. Thanks are due to Dr. G. Pincus for reading the manuscript and constant interest in this study.
Fertilizable life of golden hamster ova and their morphological changes at the time of losing fertilizability†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1961 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 185–203, December 1961
How to Cite
Yanagimachi, R. and Chang, M. C. (1961), Fertilizable life of golden hamster ova and their morphological changes at the time of losing fertilizability. J. Exp. Zool., 148: 185–203. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401480303
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!