Supported in part by fellowship CF-6333 of the National Cancer Institute of the U. S. Public Health Service and by U. S. Public Health Service grant C-592 (administered by Professor H. B. Chase).
Effects of the light mutation of mouse coat color on eye pigmentation†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1963 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 81–87, June 1963
How to Cite
Pierro, L. J. (1963), Effects of the light mutation of mouse coat color on eye pigmentation. J. Exp. Zool., 153: 81–87. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401530109
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!