I wish to thank Professor G. Evelyn Hutchinson for the interest he has shown throughout the course of this study. I am very grateful to Dr. Gerard R. Wyatt, Dr. Thomas L. Poulson, Dr. John L. Brooks, and Mr. Benjamin N. Wise for their helpful comments and criticisms.
Mictic female production in the rotifer Brachionus calyciflorus†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1963 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 113–123, July 1963
How to Cite
Gilbert, J. J. (1963), Mictic female production in the rotifer Brachionus calyciflorus. J. Exp. Zool., 153: 113–123. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401530204
This paper is part of a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at Yale University.
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!