On leave from Endocrinological Laboratories. School of Medicine. Gunma University. Maebashi, Japan.
The nerve and the epidermal apical cap in regeneration of the forelimb of adult Triturus†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 1964 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 155, Issue 1, pages 105–115, February 1964
How to Cite
Singer, M. and Inoue, S. (1964), The nerve and the epidermal apical cap in regeneration of the forelimb of adult Triturus. J. Exp. Zool., 155: 105–115. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401550108
Supported by grants from the American Cancer Society and the National Institutes of Health. U.S. Public Health Service.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!