Supported by Public Health Service Grant no. AM-05818-03, and by a grant from the Rackham School of Graduate Studies, University of Michigan. Most of the experimental work was carried out at the Mountain Lake Biological Station, Pembroke, Virginia.
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 1964 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 215–223, March 1964
How to Cite
Frye, B. E. (1964), Metamorphic changes in the blood sugar and the pancreatic islets of the frog, Rana clamitans. J. Exp. Zool., 155: 215–223. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401550208
This paper is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Elizabeth L. Sawyer, who was my most highly esteemed friend and teacher. She set an unexcelled example of dedication to high standards of teaching.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!