Aided by grant NB-03444 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service.
An investigation recording all salamanders which can and cannot regenerate a lens from the dorsal iris†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 164, Issue 1, pages 87–103, February 1967
How to Cite
Stone, L. S. (1967), An investigation recording all salamanders which can and cannot regenerate a lens from the dorsal iris. J. Exp. Zool., 164: 87–103. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401640109
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!