I wish to express my gratitude to Miss Marilyn Fintak for her technical assistance in preparing material for electron microscopy and to Dr. Norman Klein for his aid in preparing the manuscript. This work was supported by grants GB 2232 and GB 5155 from the National Science Foundation.
Polar granules of Drosophila. II. Ultrastructural changes during early embryogenesis
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 167, Issue 2, pages 237–261, February 1968
How to Cite
Mahowald, A. P. (1968), Polar granules of Drosophila. II. Ultrastructural changes during early embryogenesis. J. Exp. Zool., 167: 237–261. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401670211
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!