Supported in part by grants NB 06662 and GM 11238 of the U.S.P.H.S. and by grants from the General Research Support Grant to the University of Wisconsin Medical School.
Mitotic patterns in the optic tectum of the chick during normal development and after early removal of the optic vesicle†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 71–91, September 1968
How to Cite
Cowan, W. M., Martin, A. H. and Wenger, E. (1968), Mitotic patterns in the optic tectum of the chick during normal development and after early removal of the optic vesicle. J. Exp. Zool., 169: 71–91. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401690110
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!