Department of Entomology, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30601.
Caste determination in honey bees. I. The significance of moisture in larval food†
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1971 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 177, Issue 3, pages 353–357, July 1971
How to Cite
Dietz, A. and Haydak, M. H. (1971), Caste determination in honey bees. I. The significance of moisture in larval food. J. Exp. Zool., 177: 353–357. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401770309
Paper 5937, Scientific Journal Series, Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station, St. Paul, Minnesota 55101.
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!