Denervation-induced changes in soluble protein content during forelimb regeneration in the adult newt, Notophthalmus viridescens
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
Copyright © 1974 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 190, Issue 3, pages 317–327, December 1974
How to Cite
Dearlove, G. E. and Stocum, D. L. (1974), Denervation-induced changes in soluble protein content during forelimb regeneration in the adult newt, Notophthalmus viridescens. J. Exp. Zool., 190: 317–327. doi: 10.1002/jez.1401900308
- Issue online: 29 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!